The following is from Paul Dunn. Paul in with our partners Lutheran Service Carolinas as the Disaster Services Coordinator for North Carolina and South Carolina.
We have been offered Antibacterial Hand Soap from Wal Mart. I would like to share with all Lutheran partners, can you guide me as to how I should most effectively do so?
I have attached a Hold Harmless Agreement (HHA) that needs to be filled out and signed by each organization in order to submit their request.
- 120 truckloads (first come first serve) 28 pallets to a TL (order by truckload only)
- 8 oz bottles with pump included o 203 cases / pallet
- 2436 / units / pallet
- 28 pallets/trailer = 68,208 units / trailer
- Fair Market Value = $0.97 o Donor will ship
We will need the following information:
• Delivery Address
• POC: name, phone, email (backup contact if possible)
• Days and Hours best for delivery
• Does recipient have a dock, forklift, pallet jack? (It is the responsibility of the recipient to unload)
• Signed copy of HHA