By Kara Beck, Public Relations/Marketing Coordinator, NovusWay
October 7-9, 2016
50 Forward Living Well Registration Information
Gather your 50 (years) & forward friends for an enriching and inspiring weekend in beautiful Western North Carolina. Gain new tools for living well at every age! Retreat features 2 keynote speakers:
- Jeff Yeager – an entertaining media personality who’s been featured on Good Morning America. Author of How to Retire the Cheapskate Way and The Ultimate Cheapskate’s Guide to True Riches, among others.
- Pastor Tom Hafer – author of Faith and Fitness, Well planet, and Aging Grace. He’s a physical therapist, certified Athletic Trainer and a national speaker on the connections between faith and fitness.
Other retreat highlights include:
- Entertainment by “Sound Investment,” a fun- loving, crowd-pleasing, 4-piece band featuring classic rock of the ‘60s and ‘70s
- A “farm to table” dinner, including a discussion with the chef
- Saturday worskhop options to help you live well, peacefully, and faithfully
- Optional Saturday afternoon outings, including a microbrewery tour, prayerful walking, painting
- Instructor led painting class (BYOB) $30 additional fee. Limited space. Check out the painting at www.50Forwardlife.com! Register here: https://sites.cimplebox.com/events/registration.aspx?s=5586&c=3370&eid=200188&r=0.7743223 Password: 50F
You may find more information about optional Sunday excursions (Brews Cruise, Biltmore House, or Canoeing) here!
Find out more about the speakers, workshops, and other offerings at www.50Forwardlife.com.
Like the Facebook page (facebook.com/NW50forward) to receive new information and alerts.
Be inspired, informed and empowered to LIVE WELL as you look toward retirement!
Cost $249 (for groups of 5 or more, $200)
Commuter Rate: $175 (no group discount)